The Securities Division of the Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority of Saskatchewan (FCAA) is seeking a highly motivated, well-organized individual with excellent office skills to be an administrative assistant. The FCAA is a treasury board crown corporation that among other things administers The Securities Act, 1988. Our mandate includes protecting investors by regulating the sale of securities.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Director, Corporate Finance, Securities Division you will:
- Act as the receptionist for the FCAA including opening mail and answering telephones;
- Process revenues received by the Securities Division, and prepare journal vouchers and debit memos;
- Review and enter data into monthly revenue reports;
- Review and enter data from complex Reports of Exempt Distribution on database systems and complicated Excel spreadsheets;
- Carry out human resource administrative functions;
- Carry out information technology administrative functions;
- Provide backup for the tracking of Securities Division expenses, including paying bills, preparing monthly forecasts and ordering supplies; and,
- Provide backup for the management of the Securities Division’s Operations Records System including filing, purging files, maintaining Gemini records and keeping the file room in order.
- To qualify, you will have superior ability and experience in providing administrative support. You must have strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and other database applications.
- Competitive compensation. The salary range for this position is $19.42 to $24.33 per hour;
- Comprehensive health benefits including life insurance, medical, dental, extended health plan, and long term disability;
- Employee pension plan;
- Access to on-site gym and pool facilities at a reduced rate;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Positive workplace, upbeat corporate culture;
- Career growth potential; and
- Excellent work-life balance.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal record check.
To join the FCAA team, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: July 12, 2019
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.